A learning project, created simply to explore some of the import, exports and control structures of the “Processing” coding language.
Here is the task:
- Draw a keyboard from co-ordinates data in a CSV file
- Take input to be typed from a text file
- Highlight and smudge the key in an animated way by overlaying a semi-random “smudge” shape
- Display the text as scrolling lines as it is typed – as if replicating a monitor.
- As letters are typed, make typewriter sounds through the Processing “mimim” library